Tuition fee for English as a Second Language Program
|Application fee||-||$200.00||Non-refundable and must accompany with an application form upon registration.|
|English as a Second Language (ESL Level 1)||80 hours||$1200.00||Admission Requirements: IELTS 5 & Below|
|English as a Second Language (ESL Level 2)||240 hours||$3000.00||Admission Requirements: IELTS 5 to 6|
|English as a Second Language (ESL Level 3)||240 hours||$3000.00||Admission Requirements: IELTS 6|
|Material & Textbook||per course||$200.00||For All Courses|
|IELTS Test Application Fee (If Applicable)||-||$30.00||Non-refundable|
Tuition fee for Digital Media Studies Program (IDEA-X Pathway)
|Application fee||-||$400.00||Non-refundable and must accompany with an application form upon registration.|
|Digital Media Studies Program (8-month duration)||720 hours||$13000.00||
Fees are subject to change without notice. Please advise College Administration team if you have any questions.
All fee amounts are in Canadian Dollars.
- The application fee must accompany with an application form upon registration.
- Tuition and other applicable fees can be paid by a variety of methods. Please contact College Administration for more details.
- Students with outstanding financial obligations to the College will not have access to some student services, be issued grades or transcripts. Early payment of fees does not exempt students from future fee increases.
- For specific details regarding refunds and course withdrawals for all College programs, please refer to Tuition and Refund Policy
- Tuition fees are the same for resident student and international student.