Are You an International Student?

Depending on the passport you are holding, you may need a visitor visa to study in Canada. There is a government website showing who needs a visa to visit Canada.

If you plan to study in Canada for longer than 6 months, you must obtain a Study Permit.

Contact us for further information with your study permit application.

British Columbia Medical Service Plan

If you are studying for six months or longer, you mush apply for coverage under the BC Medical Service Plan. There is a three month waiting period, so you need to apply within the first three months of your studies.

Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

How do I pay the tuition fee?

We accept Debit, Cash, or Cheque.

Is the application fee refundable?

The application fee pays for the evaluation of your application, and is not refundable.

What happens if I want to change my courses or schedule when I already start my courses?

First of all, there is difference between changing your course(s) and changing your schedule. Changing courses is to change among part-time, full-time, and weekend courses. The changes are treated as if you are cancelling and then re-registering again. This situation will cause the differences in numbers of classes or hours per week. If you need more hours for the new program, you will just have to pay the additional cost per week of the new program. Changing schedules is suitable for VIP classes. If you cannot make the time that you have already confirmed, you just need to call 604-439-9255 24 hours prior for canceling the original one and make another time.

If I have other important thing to do so that I cannot go to school, what can I do?

Phone 604-439-9255 one day ahead to inform administrators. Each student who takes a full-time course for more than three months can take 2 make-up classes with a valid reason.

Do I have to start my classes at the beginning of a session?

No, we recommend that students try to start their studies at the beginning of each week.

What qualification do your instructors have?

Our instructors all have a university degree and a TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificate. Many of them have Master or even Doctor Degree. All of them have years of teaching experience in more than two countries (include Canada).

How could I access the college when I am in Metrotown

On the level of T&T, there is a glass elevator. You just need to enter in and press “OG” floor. When you are out of the elevator, turn left and you can see the college. If you have any problem to find the college, you can call 604-439-9255.

Didn't find the answer?