Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Food Service Attendant: Job Description:
• We are looking for Cashiers and Cook for our Popeyes location who can become part of our Popeyes’ family with skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our guests. Must be passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible.
• Provide prompt and friendly service to customers in a way that will exceed customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction. Follow procedures to prepare, assemble and serve food products for customers, maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness.
• As a cashier we would like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to delight our customers and provide them with an outstanding experience.
• A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a successful member of our team.
• Deliver Cajun Hospitality and welcome customers with 5 steps of service.
• A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints.
• Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Acts with integrity and honesty, and promotes the culture of Popeyes
Our crew members work as part of a team that provides excellent service and high-quality food in a clean, friendly and fun atmosphere. As a crew member, you will:
• Crew Members are also responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of food preparation area, storage areas, including interior and exterior of restaurant, equipment, and utensils.
• Must follow Popeyes’ Service Basics: smile, make eye contact, greet the guest, repeat the order, and thank the guest. Must enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. Must be committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team, be energized by the opportunity to learn, grow and explore your career potential
• Assisting with shelf-stocking, stocks inventory items, clean up, and displays Keeping the register area neat and stocked with essential supplies. Any task assigned by the Manager on Duty
• Fast food cashiers manage all monetary exchanges in the restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serve as a liaison between the customer, the managerial staff and the kitchen staff, and keep the front area of the restaurant clean and well stocked. Up-sells in-store promotions.
• Transfers orders to the kitchen to ensure their preparation.
• Monitors orders and ensures their prompt delivery. Helps package food in boxes and bags. Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when necessary.
• Keeps the counter and dining area neat and clean. Sweeps and mops the floor regularly. Restocks napkins, straws, lids, and other supplies in the dining area. Tallies orders served and amount of cash received. Inventories supplies and goods with supervising manager, when necessary. Takes money from customers and provides correct change. Processes credit card and debit card transactions. can handle monetary transactions in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
• Consistently handle product preparation and stand during serving customers or at register
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org