The following payment options are available.
- Money order or bank draft
- Bank Wires
- All interbank wire transfers will require an additional service charge of CAD$50. Please email the wire transfer receipt along with your name, contact number, and program to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Information
- Transit: 07890
- Account Number: 1990-651
- Institution Number: 001
- Bank Name: Bank of Montreal
- Branch Address: 110-7488 King George Hwy, Surrey BC V3W 0H9
- SWIFT Code: BOFMCAM2
- Debit card (in person only)
- Credit card (VISA or Mastercard)
- Cash (in person only)
WU® GlobalPay for Students
Pacific Link College and Western Union Business Solutions have partnered to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition and other fees via WU® GlobalPay for Students payment platform.
- Pay in the currency of your choice without any fees
- Receive best rate guarantee via WU® GlobalPay for Students Price Promise*
- Your full payment amount is received by Pacific Link College – no hidden fees
- Live chat with 24/7 support
- Track your payment
- How to make a payment video
- When you pay via WU® GlobalPay for Students choose from a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay, ChinaPay, INR Bank, and many more.
* if you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Email email@example.com with GlobalPay for Students reference (starting with EUS) plus screenshots of the quote from your bank. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please check individual program information page for English requirements. PLC accepts valid IELTS test results. Prospective students may also take the PLC entrance test. To gauge your aptitude on this test, take this Sample Test.