At PLC, we use Moodle for online learning activities together with Zoom for interactive online classes.
Moodle serves as a versatile learning management system (LMS), empowering faculty to enhance in-person courses or create blended/online classes. It’s your go-to platform for accessing courses, materials, assignments, and quizzes. Log in to find all your academic resources conveniently in one place: study.plvan.com
For assistance please contact us.
Things you can do in Pacific Link College Student Learning Management System (LMS | Moodle)
- Access to digital course materials
- Attend live lectures
- Communicate with the instructor and classmates
- Upload assignment and receive submission receipts
- Online tests, quizzes, and surveys
- Discussion forums
- My Grades information
- Online group work and collaboration
- Course Calendar